TEACHER TRAINING 2020
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2020 Information
March 1st, 2020 through February 28, 2021
Most Sundays from 11:30am-2:45pm
Most Tuesdays from 7:00pm-9:15pm
Students will also be required to assist or co-teach at least 20 hours of classes with AJ outside of the scheduled training times.
*There will be no meetings on major holiday weekends*
Up to 6 missed lectures and meetings may be made up privately free of charge. After 6 sessions, missed lectures may be made up at the cost of $60 for a private session.
A $300 non-refundable deposit is due upon submitting your application. This deposit ensures that all of your books and materials will be available to you during your training program. This deposit is non-refundable.
Tuition is not refundable after the start of the program. However, if you do choose to leave this program, you will be eligible to join a future 300 Hour Teacher Training at ABY. The total tuition for this program (deposit included) is $3,900
1. You may pay your tuition in full before the training begins for the total price of $3,900.
2. Or you may pay your $3,900 tuition over the course of this training program (12 months) plus a $200 fee by signing up for our payment plan option. If you choose this plan, your monthly payment will be $341 per month. If you wish to decrease your monthly payment, you could do so by increasing your deposit.
3. Or you may pay your $3,900 tuition over the course over the course of two years (24 months) plus a $650 fee (includes a 24 month studio membership) by signing up for our payment plan option. If you choose this plan, your monthly payment will be $189 per month. If you wish to decrease your monthly payment, you could do so by increasing your deposit.
Requirements for Graduation
* Pass several written and verbal examinations.
* Competency in teaching a multi level Hatha Yoga class, teaching and perfoming assists and adjustments for a multi level Vinyasa Yoga class, teaching a Yin Yoga class, and leading Pranayama and Guided Meditations.
* Attend required meeting dates. Missed meeting dates must be made up privately.
Main Areas of Focus for the 300 Hour Teacher Training
-Guiding Intermediate and Advanced Asanas
-Giving Hands on Assists and Adjustments
-Teaching Classical Hatha Yoga to different levels of students
-Teaching Contemporary Vinyasa Yoga
-Teaching Yin Yoga
-Teaching Class Themes
-Leading Guided Meditations
Other Areas of Focus
Atma Bodha Yoga and its teachers are committed to the spiritual path of yoga. What we teach extends far beyond the physical aspects of yoga practice. Other elements of practicing and teaching you can expect to study are the Bhagavad Gita, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Kirtan, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Anatomy and Anatomical difference, and a deeper look at advancing your own personal practices of Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation.
Students will have the ability to register with Yoga Alliance as a 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher after graduation.
*Important Notice: Students must have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in order to attend the 300 Hour Training. Yoga students interested in our 300 Hour Teacher Training program should attend at least several classes at Atma Bodha Yoga before attempting to apply for the training.*