Atma Bodha Yoga School
300 Hour Teacher Training & Certification Program
In Person and/or Online
Leading to 500 Hour Certification
March 27th, 2022 – December 11th, 2022
This training may be completed online or in person. However, those choosing the online option must have a partner with whom they can practice hands on yoga adjustments.
March 27th, 2022, through Dec. 11th, 2022
Sundays from 10:00am-3:00pm
Tuesdays from 7:00pm-9:30pm
Please plan on spending an average of an additional 4 or 5 hours of course work, videos, practice teaching and reading each week outside of training meetings.
*There will be no meetings on major holiday weekends*
Up to 4 missed lectures and meetings may be made up privately free of charge. After 4 sessions, missed lectures may be made up at the cost of $60 for a private session.
A $300 non-refundable deposit is needed to register for the program. This deposit ensures that all of your books and materials will be available to you during your training program. This deposit is non-refundable.
Tuition is not refundable after the start of the program. However, if you do choose to leave this program, you will be eligible to join a future 300 Hour Teacher Training at ABY. The total tuition for this program (deposit included) is $3,900
Payment Options (Payments or payment plans must be made before March 13th)
1. You may pay your tuition in full before March 13th for the total price of $3,900.
2. Or you may pay your $3,900 tuition over the course of 12 months plus a $300 fee. If you choose this plan, your monthly payment will be $350 per month. If you wish to decrease your monthly payment, you could do so by increasing your deposit. 3. Or you may pay your $3,900 tuition over the course over the course of two years (24 months) plus a $650 fee (includes a 24 month studio membership). If you choose this plan, your monthly payment will be $189 per month. If you wish to decrease your monthly payment, you could do so by increasing your deposit.
Requirements for Graduation
* Pass several written and verbal examinations.
* Competency in teaching a multi-level Hatha Yoga class, teaching and preforming assists and adjustments for a multi-level Vinyasa Yoga class, teaching a Yin Yoga class, and leading Pranayama and Guided Meditations.
* Attend required meeting dates. Missed meeting dates must be made up privately.
Main Areas of Focus for the 300 Hour Teacher Training
-Guiding Intermediate and Advanced Asanas
-Giving Hands on Assists and Adjustments
-Teaching Classical Hatha Yoga to different levels of students
-Teaching Contemporary Vinyasa Yoga
-Teaching Yin Yoga
-Teaching Class Themes
-Leading Guided Meditations and Advanced Pranayama
-An in-depth look at the history of and philosophy of Yoga
Other Areas of Focus
Atma Bodha Yoga and its teachers are committed to the spiritual path of yoga. What we teach extends far beyond the physical aspects of yoga practice. Other elements of practicing and teaching you can expect to study are the Bhagavad Gita, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Kirtan and Sanskrit Chanting, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Anatomy and Anatomical difference, and a deeper look at advancing your own personal practices of Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation.
Students will have the ability to register with Yoga Alliance as a 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher after graduation.
*Important Notice: Students must have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in order to attend the 300 Hour Training. Yoga students interested in our 300 Hour Teacher Training program should attend at least several classes at Atma Bodha Yoga before registering for the training. *
If you wish to sign up for this training, please talk to AJ before or after class, or contact him through the email contact form on the homepage of our website.