Yoga Immersion Program
Yoga Immersion Program
Study Yoga Philosophy and Develop Your Personal Practice
What makes the Immersion Program unique?
*Studio membership: 12 months of unlimited yoga classes at Atma Bodha Yoga, over a $1000 value.
* Daily meditation suggestions: Students will receive training in meditation and pranayama. Students will be encouraged to have a daily home meditation practice of at least 15 minutes and meditate in a group setting on each day of the training.
*Suggested weekly readings in yoga philosophy.
*Details on basic and intermediate yoga postures.
* Yogic dietary suggestions.
*Study most of the material our teacher trainees study without the stress of having to teach classes or do well on exams.
* All required books and materials included.
We are happy to announce that we have now scheduled our training so that you can begin at any time. The training lasts for 12 months from whenever you begin.
Most Sundays 12:00pm-2:00pm
*No meetings on major holiday weekends*
A $300 non-refundable deposit is due to register for the program. This deposit ensures that all of your books and materials will be available to you during the program. This deposit is non-refundable.
Tuition is not refundable. However, if you do choose to leave this program, you will be eligible to join a future Immersion Program at ABY. The total tuition for this program (deposit included) is $1,800.
1. You may pay $1,500 in tuition in full before you begin and receive $300 off the $1,800 price of the program.
2. Or you may pay your $300 deposit before the program and $1,500 tuition over the course of this training program (12 months). If you choose this plan the total amount you pay will be $1,800, and your monthly payment will be $125 per month. If you wish to decrease your monthly payment, you could do so by increasing your deposit.
Atma Bodha Yoga and its teachers are committed to the spiritual path of yoga. What we teach extends far beyond the physical aspects of yoga practice. Other elements of practice you can expect to study are the Bhagavad Gita, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Kirtan, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, certain Ayurvedic Practices, Anatomy and Anatomical difference, and a deeper look at advancing your own personal practices of Pranayama (breath control), Dharana (concentration/single-pointedness of mind) and Dhyana (meditation).
Please let us know if you're interested in this program. You may pay your deposit for the program by clicking here.